2ND ANNUAL COED 3 ON 3 TOURNAMENT
HOLIDAY CHARITY TOURNAMENT
Sunday, December 2nd, 2018
Last year Boxoutbrand teamed up with Make A Wish Foundation and donated almost $700 to helping a child live out their dream. This Holiday Boxout Brand wants to address the issues and affects of Mental Health!
“Mental health” A level of psychological well-being or an absence of mental illness. It is the “psychological state of someone who is functioning at a satisfactory level of emotional and behavioural adjustment.
Even Famous Professional athletes struggle with mental health, check out the article below:
A donation will be made this year to the family of Tyrel “Twitch” Hylton as a token of our love to our beloved friend. He was a positive soul, huge sneaker head and amazing point guard!
Help Boxout Brand make a difference and understand the affects of mental health and the importance of a healthy balanced life!
Start time: 9:00 AM Sharp
Team Fee: $175 until Friday, November 2nd
Late Registration: $200 until Friday, November 23rd
Location: Mentor College (40 Forest Ave, Mississauga ON)
– All Participants must be at least 18 years of age
– Each team must have 1 girl on the court at all times
– Teams are allowed up to 6 players per roster
– Each game will be up to 11
– Teams must facilitate their own games (points, foul counts, etc.)
– Playoff games will be facilitated by official referees
– Live Dj, special performance and mental health presentation &&& SPECIAL TEAM PRIZE for Championship team!
Contact: Danielle at email@example.com or (647)226-0409